Gloversville Enlarged School District Vision
The Gloversville Enlarged School District will inspire and empower our community.
The Gloversville Enlarged School District believes:
- All of our students are unique learners, capable of being transformative members of the community.
- A mindset of continuous growth will result in all students achieving their goals.
- Education, character development, and lifelong learning are key elements to becoming successful members of the community and workforce
- Effective and caring relationships among students, staff, families, and community members is an essential part of the learning process.
- In offering efficient, responsive programs and operations
Gloversville Enlarged School District Academic Objectives and District Initiatives
Emphasizing the development of reading, writing, speaking, and problem-solving skills, the district’s “Literacy Matters” initiative serves as a guide for all academic efforts as the district strives to increase the percentage of all students earning a high school diploma.